Did Someone Want A Kona Hot?

stauqmuk

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, this is a little embarrassing but some time ago there was a user on here who wanted a Kona Hot desperately. He contacted me at the recommendation of another user and now that I've found one I don't know who either of them are. I recently deleted my whole inbox and sent box so no way to track them down through the mails we exchanged. Anyway, I'm asking if anyone knows someone who has been looking for a Hot, cause I found one and I'd love to get it to the user who wanted it. Thanks.

Thanks guys your interest is noted, but I feel at least a little bit obligated to find whoever it was I was looking for. I'm picking up the frame tonight so I hope to have pics and measurements up by the weekend. From all accounts told so far, though not new, it's in wonderful shape and has been hiding in a shop basement for the better part of 15 years.

Hi mate

It was me that was chatting to you a while back about the bikes you had got and found. And you said would keep a look out for a hot for me.

I have a 18 inch 1998 Kilauea, and I love it. Building up a small 1992 Hot for my wife. I hope it is not too racey.

Back