1992 Raleigh Peak

Thanks for the brochure link, and advice about the welds. Will keep an eye on that. I don't plan on hammering this bike too hard so hopefully it'll be OK :)

dirtjumper_dmr":3s9178wq said:
The plan is to do very little but ride it.
What! Are you insane? Here? On RetroBike? No decals either? Pretty sure you'll get banned for that ;)

They used special paint on these babies, mixed with kryptonite or something, so look as good today as they did 20 years ago.

The paint is quite nice :cool: I think this bike needs no upgrades. It's a kind of workhorse bike, just some thumbies and that's it.

The bars on these are actually titanium, I still have a pair off my partners peak on my ti bike that have been transfered through many bikes since once the turquoise paint was stripped off.

porschenut911":oh57zesn said:
The bars on these are actually titanium, I still have a pair off my partners peak on my ti bike that have been transfered through many bikes since once the turquoise paint was stripped off.

Yeah there is a sticker on the bars which says 'Titanium alloy tubing'.

porschenut911":1mo5fi6x said:

Yeah there is a sticker on the bars which says 'Titanium alloy tubing'.

I had one of these back in the days and moved on to mtrax 500 which i hated and looking to get another one if you ever decide to part ways with it , please keep me in mind cheers sportbilly28

Back