And today I did......

The trick is to find things at £40 or so then its like half price. :LOL:

kaiser":1aha26p1 said:
Still waiting fur this bairn...... Anyhoo back to bikey, had a look at the new XT brakes that arrived yesterday :D This is the last bit for the Scandal.

Also I've just bought myself a new pair of Endura Singletracks and a pair of Shimano shoes. Go to Evans and when you spend over £40 and enter :JAN20 you get £20 off!! I did it twice as well!

Good shout K!

Just saved myself £40. :D

Pugsley build

Did a little bit more work on the Pugsley today, its been built up singlespeed then stripped back down getting ready to go geared :D Its been a good year or two since I was geared on the dirt, but I thought I would try it........at least once ;)
Its been sitting for a while and just waiting on shifters so thought I'd make a start, just cant decide on which bars :? I like both but think the H bars are a bit more versatile and I love them on my 1X1.
Anyway, just thought I'd share.
Hope your all enjoying the new year.

Jamie

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Go with gears Jamie. No point having a bike that you can ride anywhere then ending up pushing it. Don't underestimate how sapping sand is even with fat tyres. Soft snow will be the same.

clubby":2x32nx32 said:
Go with gears Jamie. No point having a bike that you can ride anywhere then ending up pushing it. Don't underestimate how sapping sand is even with fat tyres. Soft snow will be the same.

To be fair to Jamie without gears does less pushing than me.

Tazio":2b05s012 said:
clubby":2b05s012 said:

To be fair to Jamie without gears does less pushing than me.

The guy's a portable dynamo :cool:
Kind to Amammals too

Me & Keith had a 3-4 hour trundle round Blairadam today weather was braw but sliddey as feck, absolute hoot though (and a great skill builder) :LOL:

Back