Happy New Year, MacRetro!

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Happy New Year my muddy chums, I hope 2012 was a goodun and 2013 will be even better :) I fear the moon and stars will not align too well for me this year and I'll only get a ride out with you all a handful of times, should be good times aw the same! :D

Your needin to get out more and give yer Mrs a break what with No3 on the way :LOL:

Aw the best chief ;)

And no forgettin the peasants :LOL:

:roll: Where are the peasants? All nursing sare heeds no doubt :LOL:

happy New Year

Happy New Year lads to you all and your families.
2012 was a relatively quiet one for me on the Macretro front, though thanks to my new job I should hopefully be getting away to ride with guys a lot more often. Look forward to it.
2012 was a up and down year for my clan with a lot of change, but the year ended better than ever and 2013 will just get better and better. I hope its brilliant for all of you as well.
Happy Trails and see you soon.

Jamie

Big bad sore head but toying with the idea of a short blast to clear the cobwebs- happy new year folks lets hope its a good un.

A very happy new year to yous all :D

Got 25-30 miles in on roadbike on New years Day so started the year positively but got stopped by the polis this morning, thankfully only to ask if I'd witnessed a car hit a cyclist in the last couple of days but jeezo i antomatically felt guilty but for what i didn't know :oops:

Happy New Year ya bassas and orra best for the coming months :D

Am just back having been Oop North for a while :D :D :D

Back