Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koupe":2cqdq7hc said:
Bram J":2cqdq7hc said:
IMO people are overly sensitive, almost all of the time. They can't handle people with opinions that are not part of the public opinion or the mainstream and will resort to name-calling rapidly. Try to voice your opinion in an environment where you're the only one upholding that particular opinion. You will be handled with ridicule and name-calling, not with logic, no matter what your opinion exactly is. If you persist, it is likely that you have to face violence too. You don't conform, you get beaten down. That's simply humanity for you.

That certainly seems to fit your signature :roll:

Religion is very much the mainstream. I thought it was a funny quote. History will point out that religious people are indeed retarded. I often get hammered for my 'anti-religious' viewpoints. I know how it is. And tell me, do you know one good comedian who is religious? Seriously? ;)

[/quote]Lumos, No 4....show me any person on here that is not arguing this from a personal standpoint.

i think im not the only person in this thread to point out that you have trouble reading, please read again :roll:

Performance no 4

Bram J":2jsl700q said:
Koupe":2jsl700q said:
Bram J":2jsl700q said:
IMO people are overly sensitive, almost all of the time. They can't handle people with opinions that are not part of the public opinion or the mainstream and will resort to name-calling rapidly. Try to voice your opinion in an environment where you're the only one upholding that particular opinion. You will be handled with ridicule and name-calling, not with logic, no matter what your opinion exactly is. If you persist, it is likely that you have to face violence too. You don't conform, you get beaten down. That's simply humanity for you.

Religion is very much the mainstream. I thought it was a funny quote. History will point out that religious people are indeed retarded. I often get hammered for my 'anti-religious' viewpoints. I know how it is. And tell me, do you know one good comedian who is religious? Seriously? ;)

lots of good jewish comendians out there

lumos2000":18zkhdew said:
Bram J":18zkhdew said:
Koupe":18zkhdew said:
Bram J":18zkhdew said:

lots of good jewish comendians out there
Do you mean of jewish ancestry? Because that will obviously be true.
I don't know a funny religious jew, not that I can think of.
Of course there will probably be a funny religious comedian somewhere, I just never encountered one myself.

lumos2000":1qcdoa13 said:
Lumos, No 4....show me any person on here that is not arguing this from a personal standpoint.

i think im not the only person in this thread to point out that you have trouble reading, please read again :roll:

Performance no 4

I think B77 is not the only one who should read that. I read that someone called someone else a douche bag in this very thread.

Lumos, No 4....show me any person on here that is not arguing this from a personal standpoint.

Performance no 4[/quote]

Oh you meant the 4th number 4. I didn't think I'd descended onto the realms of personal insult but whatever you say, the same could be said of others on this thread too.
In fact it's a great compliment that in the whole list you can only find that one example to throw back at me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back