Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
With Reynolds 853 Frame
I have it on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300840793727?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

if sold here before ebay, I will withdraw the ebay sale, and do it for £250 delivered.

Raleigh RSP Reynolds 853 Frame with disc mounts
18" from middle of bottom bracket to top of seat tube.

Magura Phaon Fork
Rock Shox Monarch 4.2 Shock
FSA Orbit MX Headset
X-Lite G-Force Bars
Raceface Prodigy Stem.
Sachs D.I.RT front and rear derailleurs.
Sachs Wavey Neos shifters

The model is RSP Pro Line M Trax 350 - but this is just as regards the colour scheme, as the 350 came in two guises, this rare 853 frame (same as RSP 500) and the later Allow made in Taiwan model.

Frame number is J51105 marked on underside of BB shell
and on Gold Label 53387468
with original RST 22a included, and UN55 BB if required.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I must say, even without my soft-spot for RSP products, that is a lovely ride you have there. I'm really rather jealous of your collection, Ibbz ;) Have yourself a *BUMP* :).

Good luck with the sale, sir.

RustyGold":1ucw8hpv said:
I must say, even without my soft-spot for RSP products, that is a lovely ride you have there. I'm really rather jealous of your collection, Ibbz ;) Have yourself a *BUMP* :).

Good luck with the sale, sir.

Thanks Rusty.

I am forced to sell this, as I want a torus and/or an 853 framed Hardtail.
BUT If I can't get what i want, I'm probably going to keep this and continue the build.

is that 18 c-c or c-t?

Can you measure the tt length for me please, iv go the freeride one but its too small (and in good nick) for me to enjoy riding it and if this is bigger may I be interested in it as a project.

Also can you tell me the year of the frame, the model and does it have disc mounts?

All the pics on ebay manage to miss out the rear dropout area.

No probs, ill provide all the info and add pictures when I get home from work in a couple hours

Back