Long travel forks - SORTED

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having just bought a 456carbon frame, I find myself wanting some suitable forks for it.

100-150mm travel (would prefer something in the 120-140mm range tho), and black finish..

other than that I'm open to anything..

Got some Fox RLC Float 140mm, standard axles
About 100 miles since Mojo service which included new steerer / stantion assembly (replaced under warrenty due to creaking noises!), as well as new tranfers.

I was using it on my steel 456, but now selling due to planned Ti frame requiring 120mm travel.

I can do you photos if interested. They are silver/grey though, not black.

TB

photos of fox forks:

steerer is 190, no star nut as I used a Ringostar (also available, will be using Hope Head Doctor on new bike)

Attachments

• fox 2.JPG
    fox 2.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Fox 1.JPG
    Fox 1.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 294
  • fox 3.JPG
    fox 3.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 294
They look like they might just do the trick.

How much including shipping?

Oh, and I'll just need to check the steerer length works, as headtube is 120mm

GT-Steve":1lyjuutd said:

I think my 456 head tube is slightly shorter than 120, however I had a lock ring spacer and a Ringostar in there so there is a fair bit of spare.....depends on how you like your set up.

£250 including special delivery, boxed in a fork box with drop out spacer. The service/renewal of crown ans stantions was c100

tenbikes":389yqn1u said:
GT-Steve":389yqn1u said:

I think my 456 head tube is slightly shorter than 120, however I had a lock ring spacer and a Ringostar in there so there is a fair bit of spare.....depends on how you like your set up.

£250 including special delivery, boxed in a fork box with drop out spacer. The service/renewal of crown ans stantions was c100

Definitely ticks a lot of boxes of what I'm looking for, but I'm also interested in caspers DT's and a couple more on eBay too...

Back