I've got FAT

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
I have had an ironic smile on my face the last few weeks everytime the wife has said that I am getting fat. 'Yes me dear, I am getting FAT'
well yesterday i did get FAT :p

00a0afat2.jpg

Started putting a few bits on it and painted the forks already. Don't think there will be any suprises on this build- it will follow the Yo law; Blue Ringle everything, XTR, rockshox etc.
Frame is in great shape (cheers FattyB), no rust, chain suck or dings, just the usual cable rub, storage marks and usage scuffs. I wouldn't want a 100% minter anyway as I want to use this one.
Needing wheels, stem and post to finish. Quick spec will be, XTR M900 brakes, shifters, mechs. Cooks E cranks, Ringle post, hubs, stem, QRs, Wildgrippers, Kolo Ti bars, flite etc etc......like I said nothing new, just nice!
Forks are Judy DH, painted them this morning, was a bit tricky but have come out well I think.
Can't wait to see how it rides!

00a0afat1.jpg

Sorry about image sizing but photobucket has changed and I can't work it without Adobe 9 (which my PC won't load without having a fit)

Cheers
S

sweet, you got that colour-way spot on with the forks.
did you spray them yourself? proper factory look.
what's the frame size..s/m?
proper FAT that :D

not even related, but i'm off to bromleybike on thursday for a king wheel build.
now that frameset proper reminds me of multiple Yo frames hanging off the wall on pegs............pure candy

That frame looks familiar! Ha ha!
Great to know it went to a good home. LOVE the forks!! That bike is gonna be sick...it's got the plague already ;)

I can't even begin to imagine how you managed the paint job on the forks when I struggle getting flat black to look good :LOL:

Superb.

GREAT job on the forks, they look fantastic..

I've got a coupla spare Yo Eddy Head & Bones stickers; if you fancy them for the fork legs, lemme know.. Gratis of course..

What stem/post combo you hitting?

Back