Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
sylus":3c3dtkr6 said:
B77":3c3dtkr6 said:
Pat, Sylus. Superb evading the question, well done.

no evading chap just your selective uninformed reading skills..i did reply

so the weapons themselves should not be the issue but the magazines that hold say 30 shot and I would be in favour of an immediate ban of high capacity magazines

Always happy to repeat stuff for the simple folk :LOL:

Uniformed reading skils ? I thought I said a yes or no answer..... ;)

you assume what you demand is what i have the patience to give.

My position is clear and if that is not to your satisfaction then the issue is yours to deal with not mine

B77 said----"In fact California was top of the table you must be so proud."----Look, anybody who is proud of someone being killed is a total idiot and a sociopath-It seems to me that you are pretty proud of yourself in your smugness and self righteous back patting with your statistics...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with man love! Even man to man love!

All the best shooters everywhere, and those who despise guns who may very well be just as likely to seek to use them in bad ways some day!

Love and peace to all!

:)

FairfaxPat":2rd2f6yb said:
It seems to me that you are pretty proud of yourself in your smugness and self righteous back patting with your statistics...

Yes, yes I am.

FairfaxPat":1lmruefs said:
B77 said----"In fact California was top of the table you must be so proud."----Look, anybody who is proud of someone being killed is a total idiot and a sociopath-It seems to me that you are pretty proud of yourself in your smugness and self righteous back patting with your statistics...

Don't worry Pat had this problem with B77 before self righteous douche bag that he is on a high horse. I mentioned i go hunting and that made me a cruel Bar Steward by all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back