chainspotting

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Choose bikes. Choose a trail. Choose gears. Choose mates. Choose a ******* big drop off. Choose cross country, downhill, shimano disc brakes and electric gear changes. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose nought percent finance payments. Choose a better bike. Choose your friends. Choose baggy shorts and SPD shoes. Choose an SDG seat and higher purchase in a wide range of ******* fabrics. Choose fixing it yourself. and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on a cool bike watching mind-enhancing spirit-lifting mountain views stuffing ******* energy food in your mouth. Choose pedaling away at the end of it all, shredding your last on an amazing trail, something more than an embarrassment to the selfish fucked-up brats you've sworn to replace yourself. Choose your future, choose life. why would you want to do a thing like that? . I chose something else, I chose to choose bike

inspired by watching trainspotting now

:D

Logic.Al":3o5y1l94 said:
Wanna watch Trainspotting now. Mrs won't watch it cos of the baby bit :(

Oh dear, ive not got enough blood in my alcohol system it seems, i read your comment as your mrs wont let you watch 'chainspotting' because of the baby bit, i was thinking wtf, there isnt a baby in there, its an mtb film :LOL:

Spudly":1ges7zax said:
Logic.Al":1ges7zax said:
Wanna watch Trainspotting now. Mrs won't watch it cos of the baby bit :(

Oh dear, ive not got enough blood in my alcohol system it seems, i read your comment as your mrs wont let you watch 'chainspotting' because of the baby bit, i was thinking wtf, there isnt a baby in there, its an mtb film :LOL:

She won't let me watch that either. She thinks its boring. :roll:

Logic.Al":2gvf828i said:
She won't let me watch that either. She thinks its boring. :roll:

You sir, should present her with a fine slap and send her to her room whilst you watch both films in succession!

I accept no responsibility whatsoever for personal trauma/injury after following that course of advice, do not try that at home.

Im now watching 'chainspotting' btw, and its all you guys fault :D

Logic.Al":1l2r33iz said:
Slapping her would mean I'd be on my bike ALL the time. With no where else to go :)

Hence the official disclaimer in my post, one should always read the smallprint :LOL:

Back