Turntable wanted

yes interested please if fully working, just want something cheap as i will have to get an external phono stage too as my amp not got.......£ ?

I just built an external phono stage for my Arcam 9 based on a Linsley-Hood passive EQ one, and am about to fit it inside the Arcam as there's a handy +/-15v supply.

You're handy with a soldering iron, build one. Less than £20 worth of parts and probably comparable to anything you can buy at any price.

greenstiles":3akjcz04 said:
yes interested please if fully working, just want something cheap as i will have to get an external phono stage too as my amp not got.......£ ?

Prob around £60 inc postage. Its in pretty good condition.

apache.......i am good with a soldering iron, but wouldn't know where to start, if you want to create a kit and instructions :D i'd be interested, very interested :D

Big cheese, i'm watching one and some others on ebay at the moment, if you could squeese it down to £50 posted i'd grab it now instead of waiting for ebay. Anything bike related you need ?........i got a cheap set of wheels i've been trying to shift inc a good 8 speed cassette that will take a new chain without slipping (would cost me £9.40 to send in a good box.

i have a nice set of SKS 26'' mudgurds in black i'm going to shift too.....or a le duo magimix juicer :D healthy juices...will squeese juice out of a stone.

greenstiles":1m9m2svf said:
apache.......i am good with a soldering iron, but wouldn't know where to start, if you want to create a kit and instructions :D i'd be interested, very interested :D

What, like a set of parts and a circuit diagram? I can probably sort that out once the dust has settled after new year - or if you don't mind waiting a little longer, I could build and test a board.

I get the concrete base sorted for my new workshop next week, so I should be up and running again soon. I have a request for mods to a CD player also, so desperately need my workspace!

Found the NAD with the flat arm. Weird.

Attachments

• NAD-5120.jpg
    NAD-5120.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 102
Back