2012 Twizzer Aftermath. 'The Browning Version'

oh shut up rob it was all fixed because i won nothing. I have seen less bribing in the government.

whatever andy

Andy. That browning demonstration was rubbish.

At least you know how to reset your clacker and how to share the wisdom in case we get a set without instructions.

Much bottled up jealousy now released. ;)

Rich.

I said it was all a fix. I have just looked at the full results and it says i have 200 points when i should of had 300 for doing 3 rounds and i must say i should have extra points for spirit of the ride because of all that climbing i have to do it feels like i have completed the tour de france.

Next year i will make it my passion to go to all rounds and i will win, as the americans would say (PERIOD)

thanks a very sore loser andy

Washed my bike yesterday and it has sustained more damage on one ride than it has in 16 years!
Suspension pivot has come loose, both cranks are down to bare metal, rear ceramic rim has suffered a lot, decals on top tube are rubbed off.
It was fun though :)

any123":2kzdhcjr said:
I said it was all a fix. I have just looked at the full results and it says i have 200 points when i should of had 300 for doing 3 rounds and i must say i should have extra points for spirit of the ride because of all that climbing i have to do it feels like i have completed the tour de france.

Next year i will make it my passion to go to all rounds and i will win, as the americans would say (PERIOD)

thanks a very sore loser andy

I couldn't have done it without you Andy. ;-)
I only came to some rides as you were there - I will remember BurgerGate for a long time!

My clothes are currently on their third wash in the washing machine. There seems to be loads of sand / grit in them when it finishes. Admittedly, I don't really know much about the washing machine, could even be the dish washer.

Looks like I missed a good day out, however we had a great ride around Dalby the day after :D

Thinking of 2013 would a 1997 Marin bobcat trail with v brakes be classed as retro, it does have some 1999, shimano 9 speed parts as well, I know 97 is generally the cut of point, would this change over the years ?

Back