Dura Ace 7700 9 Speed Chainset, Brakes, mechs

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Hi Guys
Looking at upgrading the gruppo on my Merckx from Ultegra and am looking for the following Dura Ace 7700 9 Speed parts: 170mm chainset, Brakes and Mechs.
Would prefer good to very good condition, reasonable price for condition I suppose.
Let me know what you might have to offer
Any help much appreciated.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":3w2ytqm3 said:
Hi Guys
Looking at upgrading the gruppo on my Merckx from Ultegra and am looking for the following Dura Ace 7700 9 Speed parts: 170mm chainset, Brakes and Mechs.
Would prefer good to very good condition, reasonable price for condition I suppose.

Jamie

I have NOS 7303 chainset, and good mechs if triple floats your boat.

DA 7300

Hi Paininthe
That could be a nice addition, certainly something to think about :)
Could you PM me some pics and a price when you can? I realise its about 1/2 an hour to Christmas so just when you get a minute.
Thanks and have a lovely Christmas
Jamie

The following any help to you? It's not new and shiny, but would come up well with some elbow grease. And it's nice and cheap!

170mm Octalink Dura Ace chainset, FC7701. Double, 39/53 with the original rings. The cranks have some wear to the faces, but they'll polish up better than they are, the octa bits and pedal threads are both good. The outer ring is ok, the inner one I'd say is over half worn, but again, still usable. Nice high quality cranks of course, being DA and weigh in at a smidge under 600 grams, c/w the original self extracting bolts. £28 posted by recorded post. :)

P1030872.jpg

P1030873.jpg

P1030874.jpg

P1030876.jpg

P1030877.jpg

Evening all

Hi guys
Late response as been super busy today at work.
Thanks for all the responses, its appreciated greatly.

Reluctant - that chainset is a very good price but as its for my Merckx I do want to put some least as possible marked stuff on it. Thanks anyway, its appreciated.
Paininthe - I'm definately interested in the 7303 and mechs, either for this or for a project coming in the spring. I will Pm
Midlife crisis999 - Pm coming your way for sure

Thanks again guys and keep em coming, once I purchase something I will update.
Jamie

Jamiedyer said:
Hi Guys

Jamie[/quote Hi. I have a Dura ace 7700 Octolink Bottom Bracket New Still Boxed, Dura Ace Octolink (Hollowtech)Front Chainwheel New still in Box together with 42-53 Chainrings . Price £160.00

I've got mint, near new condition rear mech and equally mint brake calipers with new pads fitted or a pair of very good dual compound. £130 for them posted.

Back