Arise Sir Bradley

al":fidqkqyf said:
JeRkY":fidqkqyf said:
Woo! another anarchistic take over on retrobike :yawn:

Oh no! Anarchy :LOL:

Run for shelter, someone may be airing an opinion that's different to our own. In the face of all this back slapping I've changed my mind.

al. :D

I have no problem with your or any one else's opinion, merely expressing my own opinionated tiredness at the airing of this view, from your good self, again.

After all it is in my opinion, an opinion that gets more of an airing than Jordan's tits did in her heyday.

Merry Christmas!

I think the honours system is a plank of poo as well, but if they are handing out knighthoods to hoodlums like Wiggins for goodness sake why not Andy Murray? Winning the US Open is a pretty big deal, even setting aside tearing Federer a new one for the Olympic win.

In fact they didn't even square things up by giving him a CBE. Crazy to distinguish him from the likes of Farah, for example.

:)

highlandsflyer":1weadziy said:
Merry Christmas!

I think the honours system is a plank of poo as well, but if they are handing out knighthoods to hoodlums like Wiggins for goodness sake why not Andy Murray? Winning the US Open is a pretty big deal, even setting aside tearing Federer a new one for the Olympic win.

In fact they didn't even square things up by giving him a CBE. Crazy to distinguish him from the likes of Farah, for example.

:)

Only smiley people are allowed them :LOL: :LOL:

smiley people :LOL: true murray would not be on my "invite happy people to a happy party" list

That said he and moe both got stuff and I doub't they will refuse it. Thisn't isn't ai deserve it more than you type of thing...it's offered for recognition, all have been recognised and awarded..so they have hardly been ignored

JeRkY":125cywu4 said:
al":125cywu4 said:
JeRkY":125cywu4 said:
Woo! another anarchistic take over on retrobike :yawn:

Oh no! Anarchy :LOL:

Run for shelter, someone may be airing an opinion that's different to our own. In the face of all this back slapping I've changed my mind.

al. :D

I have no problem with your or any one else's opinion, merely expressing my own opinionated tiredness at the airing of this view, from your good self, again.

Have I upset you?

al. :(

sylus":nm8odnx6 said:
smiley people :LOL: true murray would not be on my "invite happy people to a happy party" list

That said he and moe both got stuff and I doub't they will refuse it. Thisn't isn't ai deserve it more than you type of thing...it's offered for recognition, all have been recognised and awarded..so they have hardly been ignored

That is bunkum, Murray is a good crack in person.

Personally I see nothing wrong with the honours thing - why shouldn't someone who has achieved great things, inspired or helped people get a pat on the back?

Even if they are Scottish...

Back