Clearout again

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All prices include mainland UK p+p and are Paypal gift or fees paid whichever you prefer.
Its all 'nearest offer' cause it needs to go so give me a try.

Shimano BR-M445 disc brakes. Black/white colour scheme. Vgc and working order, pads are as new.
SOLD
SRAM attack 3x9 shifters. Spares or repair as the shift windows dont work and when I removed the 9 speed shifter yesterday I found that the clamp is broken. If I hadn't removed it I'd never have known as it didn't move on the bars.
£10
Superstar front hollow axle qr. vgc., minor scratches as shown in pic £7.50
As new Muddyfox mtb helmet. Hardly worn, never dropped or crashed. It is in excellent condition. Size 54-60cm
£15
White fsa seat post. 27.2 x 350. Some marks as shown in the pics but generally good condition. Twin bolt / seat clamp.
£7.50
TSG Whistler body brotection. Brand new never even out of the packaging except to take the pics. Hardshell forearm/elbow and knee/shin protection. Size l/xl. Would make a fantastic gift.
£40
Deore double chainset and octalink bb. Deore octalink crank (FCN 442/443) and bb. Splines threads and teeth are all very good and theres only very light rubbing on the 1 arm. Running as a 22-36 double. BB is sound and comes with the crank bolts.
SOLD!
Kinesis maxlight rigid forks. 26" forks in vgc. 200mm uncut steerer with nut fitted. Disc and v compatible. A - C measurement is 440mm.
£25 SOLD

PICS in the link

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/naffa/buysell/

I'll have those forks if you still have them, if you have pm me with your Paypal as I don't think I have it anymore.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark someone has said they want them mate. I'm just waiting for them to pay but as yet they haven't been back in touch since I gave them my Paypal details yesterday.
Can I get back to you if they dont pay please?

Thanks Nathan

Back