WTD: Cheap steel Road frame

pizzadude

Retro Newbie
As per title - I'm after a cheap (read that as close to giving it away as possible) Road bike frame. It's going to be powdercoated, so I'm not bothered if it's a bit rusty or needs tlc. I'm not after anything top spec either, just an honest, solid frame - pre60s/70's/80's.

I'm 5'7/5'8 with a 30.5" inside leg. The online calculator says I need a 20.5" frame, but I've seen a few guys my size riding 19" frames... so I'll say I'm after a 19-20" (48/49/50/51cm) frame when measured from the center of bottom bracket to top of the seat tube.

Ideally I'd like to pick it up from Warwickshire/Worcestershire/North Oxfordshire/Birmingham area or if you would, have you box it and post it to me.

Please do the photo/price thing below ;)

many thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Still looking - anything 19; 19 1/2; 20"

**EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not looking for a free handout - the powdercoat is going to cost me £55 for the frame and forks, I'm just looking to keep the overall cost down.

Back