Graham Weigh 531 Millenium Frame and Forks *SOLD*

RooKilo

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi, I have for sale a Graham Weigh frameset made from Reynolds 531 Millenium tubing. The seat tube size is 59cm c-t and the top tube size is 58cm c-c. The rear OLN is 130mm so this can frame is suitable for more modern gear-trains as well as 6/7 speed if desired.
It has braze ons for two sets of bottle bosses, front mech and downtube gear levers. It also has mudguard eyes which would make this frame very suitable for use as a winter trainer / tourer.
The paintwork has a fair few chips and scrapes (see photos), it could benefit from being renovated but in my opinion doesn't really need it - my intention was to use it as a winter trainer as it is but I've not got round to building it up.

747 by Rookilo, on Flickr

751 by Rookilo, on Flickr

749 by Rookilo, on Flickr

750 by Rookilo, on Flickr

Comes with a smooth running Shimano 105 headset, £85 incl postage within UK.

Well this is strange considering the thread I just posted in the Road section. Check it out Mr Roo and see if this is suitable. How tall are you?

Iwasgoodonce":1oczknxx said:
Well this is strange considering the thread I just posted in the Road section. Check it out Mr Roo and see if this is suitable. How tall are you?

I never got round to building this up but I'm 5'11", the guy I got it off is the same and had it from new. I guess around 6' is perfect for this frame, I usually ride a 57cm so was going to use a 10cm stem instead of usual 11ish.
I just read your thread, this could be perfect for you.....

I've been trying to convince myself it's too big. I ride a 57 usually but, I am six feet tall so if I have a shorter stem and the saddle a little lower, I reckon it's worth a try.

I'll take it please.

Back