Road Pedals Selection Kyokuto/Shimano SPD,Quill,Platform

That's great Shaun

Are you getting any riding done over the xmas break?

I'm struggling to get out with the bad weather here in North Wales,plus keeping the family happy.

Been busy with my cycling bits inventory,due to bad weather.
Also working on an unknown 50s frameset,thinking of building a single speed or fixed gear,although hard work on these welsh hills.
Probably 4-5 speed geared with the 118mm rear dropouts
Keeping the frame simple and minimal.
Extremely light.

Malc

Hi Malc

Just put a few quid into your account plus have a beer on me :)

Not a lot of riding here for me in Cumbria, I have 3 kids plus a horse plus a new learner driver ( cheap Renault Clio, murderous insurance) to run.

I only ride for the fun of it, spinning the legs and watching the world go by, the sound of the wind going away as you turn your head :)

I live next to the A6 which is a rat race for Eddy Stobart lorries so use the back lanes, currently full of tractor mud and with the hail tonight lots of slippery dead leaves and a nightmare....

Being 53 years old I came across a few 3-4 speed BITD.......better than a fixed for hilly terrain.

Cheers

Shaun

Good Morning Shaun

Firstly ,i would like to thank you for the money aswell as the extra for a drink.Much appreciated,but i don't drink :D :D Ha! Ha!
Therfor i will include a spare KKT pedal for spares,although in pretty good nick.

I also ride for pleasure,did a bit of TT races when a little younger,now 50yrs like to ride some local sportives.Also with a little Daughter.
Me and a very good friend have started a cycling club called "Clwb Beicio Menai" ("Menai Cycling Club") based around Caernarfon,the name comes from the stretch of water between the mainland and Anglesey (Menai Straits)
At present we have 45 members,we ride every sunday mornings,distances of 30-80 miles.we also encourage a lot of people to join us by riding 20 miles every 1st sunday of the month.

We regularly get on average 10-15 riders every other sunday.

Anyway Shaun,great to talk with you again.
I hope you and the family have a happy and prosperous new year.

All the best
Malc

Back