HONC aftermath

I missed you guys to!!! Hectic couple of days before hand and didn't check where to meet up!!!

Managed the 50K, plenty far enough for me. I think I was spoilt with the weather last year!! Cleeve was a great finish, grins and near death experiences all round!

Wu-Tangled":2dsyi3nb said:
John":2dsyi3nb said:
the last 50km than the first 50 km, i.e. a mix of hard pack trails and road rather than wet, muddy, farmer fields....

you mean after all that slog, it got nicer towards the end? And we rode back on road. :roll:

You see Gus/Ed you guys should have come with me and done the last bit of the 50, making it 75k off road. Well worth it for the last blast down Cleeve hill :roll: :LOL:

Don't know if it makes any of you guys that suffered feel any better but the locals are saying that the course this year was one of the harder ones we've had. Apparently, the fastest person round the 100k this year was 1.5 hours slower than the fastest last year, thats a hell of a difference. The combination of harder course and muddy tracks really took its toll.

Anyone got a link to the pics yet ? Want to see if there's one of Ed giving Heathy a firemans lift.

Just seen my pictures, rider no 1122. Need entry numbers of people to find their pictures but doubt any of Ed carrying Heathy

John,should be on your entry confirmation. Web site just keeps crashing on me, although i can't remember any being taken.

heathy":2pq7hqor said:
John,should be on your entry confirmation. Web site just keeps crashing on me, although i can't remember any being taken.

indeed it should. had a special confirmation without a number, they had to check when i signed on...

Back