gibbles annual "wot i got for chrimbo " thread.

I got a baby daughter :D :cool: . None of the rest of the stuff matters. The house is half full of unopened presents, that I hope my wife will be coming home to help me open today.

(OK, she was 2 hours and 22 minutes late to technically be a Christmas present, but I hadn't been to sleep between Christmas day and boxing day, so that counts, doesn't it?)

I hope you heal well and quickly, Harry.

grahame":cybe4ckg said:
I got a baby daughter :D :cool: . None of the rest of the stuff matters. The house is half full of unopened presents, that I hope my wife will be coming home to help me open today.

(OK, she was 2 hours and 22 minutes late to technically be a Christmas present, but I hadn't been to sleep between Christmas day and boxing day, so that counts, doesn't it?)

Congratulations, now no getting into "that's your birthday pressie and Christmas pressie in one dear" My brother, born on Christmas eve, used to get that and he hated it.

As to me I got bugger all my husband really ever buys me anything, he gives me money to buy the children their's but I get to open the communal pressie from my mom :)

Alison

Isaac_AG":2bugl1i3 said:
grahame":2bugl1i3 said:

Congratulations, now no getting into "that's your birthday pressie and Christmas pressie in one dear" My brother, born on Christmas eve, used to get that and he hated it.

Alison

We've kind of got that one covered Alison. We are planning a "naming ceremony" type thing for late June, then we will have an annual 1/2 birthday as well as the real one. My uncle is also a Christmas Eve baby, and has the same issues as your brother.

One of the advantages of being single is that you always get what you want for Christmas.

PDR_0241.jpg

sylus":ueaaw2vf said:
A packet of chocolate hobnobs

being a brit and having moved to the u.s. you will never know how many things you miss from back home :(

some store do carry a small range of UK items, I found a candy store in a mall outside Boston that stocked twixes, mars bars, galaxy and cadburys chocolate :) one of the big supermarket stores even had a GREAT BRITAIN section :D expensive but worth it

Funny, when I was single I did not buy myself anything for Christmas, now I'm a family I don't get Christmas pressies but I wish I did, and they'd be bike bits if I did, for the P7

Go on Santa be there at Easter:)

Alison

Aside from the camera I took this pic with, I got a very cool cycling related present-A coat hook made from a bike chain!

Attachments

• Chain Coathook.jpg
    Chain Coathook.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 195
I got this!

Just need Lego to release a 911, so I can change the engine in this!

20121227_194730.jpg

20121227_194753.jpg

20121227_194859.jpg

Back