Dear HMRC....

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
....you know this busy run up to christmas? It doesn't mean you can sit on your arses gassing on and scoffing mince pies all day whilst packages get back logged.....

Obviously I don't know what the case is across there however it would have been very nice for a new frame to have been delivered in time for someone's christmas morning.

Bah Humbug and a Meh for a good measure!

Pah!

Just been down to parcelfarce myself, to see where my wotsit is.
There are two guys who work the desk; one a total jobsworth who won't do anything without a tracking number, and the other who is totally wasted working for PF. Nothing was too much trouble for him, and from my post code and a rough postage date (12thDec), he managed to find out the tracking number and location of my frame- Customs, been there since 16th dec, assessed yesterday, but probably won't be released 'til Monday...
AaaaGH!

That is probably the same situation here, I've asked one of my bike team riders to give Royal Mail a phone, I've the US tracking number (I'm deaf and my minicom doesn't work in the new place so the team rider will need to ring on my behalf).

Ho hum, bitterly disappointed with them.

Back