Spoke availability for Tioga front hub

Aren't the DT Swiss ones on Madison 14G (2.0mm) at the ends?

Does anyone have any tips to work out spoke length for cross patterns? Is the calculation for radial lacing exactly the same as a normal hub? I didn't really want to raidally lace the wheel, but I might go with that if it's the easiest way to get the correct spoke length.

I have a Tioga hub built onto a Mavic 517 2 cross that I could measure but it wont be untill monday.
I also had it built onto a Mavic CXP30 for a while. 2 cross is the only sensible pattern due to the angle that the spoke exits the hub body.

That would be great. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm hoping to get the bike completed within the next few months, ready to cover plenty of miles on it next year.

i've got some loose spokes for a 217 built 2 cross. I'll measure them up this evening

Thanks cce, that's great, I think that should allow me to check and order some.

Does that work for straight pull spokes gtRTSdh? I was under the impression they made it different.

kingoffootball":2k4aea48 said:
Thanks cce, that's great, I think that should allow me to check and order some.

Does that work for straight pull spokes gtRTSdh? I was under the impression they made it different.
you have to enter the lacing pattern on the left side and press calculate.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back