Merry Xmas To you all !

Happy Tuesday a'bdy. Did the family pish at the weekend so i'm free to completely ignore them today. Currently sat with a beer, watching The Who live at the isle of white 1970, and i'll send the mrs out for a chinese in a bit. Then heading to Chamonix tomorrow for New Year. Life is good.

Any hot wheels track experts oh here's?
Been phishing about for most of the avo trying to get the track to go all the way down the hall
Wasn't this difficult when I was 10

Hope you lot had a goodun!! :D Lower key affair for us as we await the imminent arrival of sprog3 anyday noo. Still got some nice bikey stuff, Terra Nova one man tent, wee titanium stove, some merino base layers, a lovely Coppi book, jaiket and jersey and two Bradley Wiggins books!

merry chrimbo and all the best etc,

constant beer and food for near 24hrs now :LOL: canny beat it

santa brought me a new lid and a few other bits and bobs, also the wiggans book x2 :D even managed a bit of shed time today :cool:

looking hopeful for GT on saturday

Hope you all had a good Xmas, ours has been great but this has been the first day where we didn't need to do anything. Just wait till you see what my parents got me for Xmas, let's just say at Dunkers you'll know which way to turn. :oops:

Back