Festive clearout...MORE ADDED

Ruscoe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right,
I am having a clear out. To fund a new bike. All payments to be made by Paypal gift or cash on collection (Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire), i will post as soon as the post office re-opens following the Holidays. I am willing to look at offers for multiple items. Prices include postage on all items other than shocks and wheels where i would prefer buy to collect.

All Pictures to be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38519060@N ... 323145490/

1) Hope/Mavic 26" Wheel set, will come with a set of specialized tyres. They came with a bike i bought (Orange Patriot) i think the bearings will need looking at on the rearhub and both wheels could do with truing slightly. There is also a dent in the rear rim, £40

2) Crank Brothers Joplin Dropper 30.9. Bought a couple of weeks ago, unfortuantely i also forgot i was bidding on one on ebay which i then won. I have also been told i may have one coming from Santa!! This post needs a service as it loses pressure after a couple of days of use. I have not used it since purchasing it so it needs a pump now. I would like to get back what i paid for it so £45 Posted.

3) Hope 5 Front Hydraulic brake, 89cm hose, comes with new set of pads and two spare brand new sets. I have not used it but it looks immaculate, i dont think it needs bleeding but please buy with it in mind as i have not used £40 Posted

4) Charge Chopstick Orange Seat post 31.6 Never been out of the box £17 posted

5) Rock Shox Psylo forks 189mm Steerer. Missing one of the top nobs, bottom legs are a bit rough but stanchions very clean with only light scratches seem to work ok but could probably do with a service. Again came with a bike i only wanted the frame from so i have not used £45 (?) Collected

6) Deore Front Mech 31.8 Band on, top or bottom pull £15 posted

7) Bright Green DMR V8 (i think) Flat pedals some of the bright green paint has rubbed off and they are quite scratched bearings seem to run smooth £12.50 posted

:cool:Truvativ Stylo crank 175mm arms and converted to 38t single ring with Kona alloy Bash guard, the BB was knackered so i have not listed it but i will include with this so you can try and rescue or use it as spares teeth look pretty good the crank arms have extensive rubbing of the anodising so could be a great polished or reanodised. £40 Posted.......... EDIT Just noticed i have lost the bolt that holds the no drive arm to the spindle so its now half price £20 collected £25 posted

9) Deore XT 9 speed 11t-32t Cassette Not sure about total amount of use but looks pretty damn good to me. £20 posted?

Some of this stuff (most i do) i do not know the value of so please make me an offer, i wont be insulted but please do it by PM

Joplin

Hi Could I Have first refusal pending further info please?
Pardon my ignorance Does this have a remote operation included?
Cheers Kit :)

HI,
I guess you are talking about the dropper post? Unfortunately no it doesn't it has a lever to pull under the saddle. I was offered a remote for it when i bought it for a £10 so they do come up second hand.

Joplin Post

Hi sent a pm re-seatpost. Don't know if it will arrive they seem to get stuck in my outbox a lot.
Cheers Kit :)

Right, some more stuff that needs to go.

This set of pictures can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38519060@N ... 325122701/

1) Conrod 80mm Stem, to fit standard width bars finished in matt black some marks on inside of steerer sleeve but does not effect perfomrance and you cant see when fitted to bike £10 Posted

2) DMR Wing Bar 695mm wide, good condition although scrached where grips have been pulled on/off (had some knackered clamps on twin lock grips) you wont see scratches when fitted £15 posted.

3)White Specialized 'Rib' bottle cage - Couple of marks where bottle has slid in and out £5 posted.

4) Shimano 160mm 6 bolt rotor, needs a good clean! £8 posted

5) Unbranded 165mm centre lock rotor with lock ring, again needs a clean £8 posted

6) Carbon head set top spacer not sure if this is worth anything to anyone £5 posted?

7) Finally a collection of 6 used MTB tyres, varying in quality and make. Some steel bead some folding brands include Tiogra, Specialized and unbranded. To big and not worth posting so first offer closest to a £10 collected..

Just to echo, if you think i have over valued anything in this thread please, please, please make me an offer. Its here to be sold as i am getting proper grief from my wife. I will look at a package deal if you fancy multiple items...

PRICE REDUCTIONS THIS LOT HAS TO GO

1) Hope 5 Front Hydraulic brake, 89cm hose, comes with new set of pads and two spare brand new sets. I have not used it but it looks immaculate, i dont think it needs bleeding but please buy with it in mind as i have not used Was £40 Posted Now £35

2) Rock Shox Psylo forks 189mm Steerer. Missing one of the top nobs, bottom legs are a bit rough but stanchions very clean with only light scratches seem to work ok but could probably do with a service. Again came with a bike i only wanted the frame from so i have not used was £45 (?) Collected Now £35

3) Deore Front Mech 31.8 Band on, top or bottom pull Was £15 posted Now £10

4) Bright Green DMR V8 (i think) Flat pedals some of the bright green paint has rubbed off and they are quite scratched bearings seem to run smooth Was £12.50 posted Now £10

5)Truvativ Stylo crank 175mm arms and converted to 38t single ring with Kona alloy Bash guard, the BB was knackered so i have not listed it but i will include with this so you can try and rescue or use it as spares teeth look pretty good the crank arms have extensive rubbing of the anodising so could be a great polished or reanodised. £40 Posted.......... EDIT Just noticed i have lost the bolt that holds the no drive arm to the spindle so its now half price £20 collected £25 posted NOW £20 Posted

6) Deore XT 9 speed 11t-32t Cassette Not sure about total amount of use but looks pretty damn good to me. £20 posted? Now £15

7) Conrod 80mm Stem, to fit standard width bars finished in matt black some marks on inside of steerer sleeve but does not effect perfomrance and you cant see when fitted to bike £10 Posted

:cool: DMR Wing Bar 695mm wide, good condition although scrached where grips have been pulled on/off (had some knackered clamps on twin lock grips) you wont see scratches when fitted £15 posted. Now £12.50

9)White Specialized 'Rib' bottle cage - Couple of marks where bottle has slid in and out £5 posted.

10) Shimano 160mm 6 bolt rotor, needs a good clean! £8 posted Now £7.50

11) Unbranded 165mm centre lock rotor with lock ring, again needs a clean £8 posted Now £7.50

12) Carbon head set top spacer not sure if this is worth anything to anyone £5 posted?

13) Finally a collection of 6 used MTB tyres, varying in quality and make. Some steel bead some folding brands include Tiogra, Specialized and unbranded. To big and not worth posting so first offer closest to a £10 collected.. NOW FREE TO COLLECTOR

Back