The Cannock Turkey Twizzler ~ 27/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's the same for you all, but the Xmas eve rain in the midlands is biblical!......it's going to be a mud bath!.... :shock:

feetabix":2dhy8hee said:
I guess it's the same for you all, but the Xmas eve rain in the midlands is biblical!......it's going to be a mud bath!.... :shock:

Oh yes - its going to be grim. I was supposed to take the Tazer out for its first ride today but bottled it.

I went to Cannock last week and it wasn't too bad, but I don't think there is going to be much let up in the rain.

feetabix":o1vm050o said:

it will be a goo test for the browning system on the fox. I smell carnage. Its gonna be great.

thanks andy

Pretty much all set for this. Prepared for plenty of mud and water.
I don't think I've digested all of my christmas dinner yet though.

BB Tap

Hi all, Bit late for this I know but if anyone spots this and is going and has a bb thread tap I could borrow for 1/2 hour while there could you bring it along please, I've recently acquired an ally frame and the Drive side BB thread is undersize, Just needs cleaning out. Ill bring it along Just in case.
Cheers Y'all
Kit :)

Is it really possible to put on half a stone in 2 days of eating.
It may have an effect on my "performance"

Also contemplating which is worse:
Putting up with the banter from fitting a modern crud catcher
Or
Picking the Staffordshire sandstone and grit out of my teeth for a week.

is there gonna be a stuff for sale??

got loadsa amberwall tyres with okish sidewalls but lots of grip if anyone's interested, and stx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back