They way we were :o)

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Been diggin out old photies so thought we could give ourselves a few laughs of how gallus we thought we were.......................

Me on train from Fort William back to Glasgow around July 1980 after hoofing it with Uni pal from Glenfinnan through Knoydart then over to Kintail and Glen Affric taking in all the munros over four weeks or so.

train.jpg

Must do that again one day

:LOL:

FOFF yer cheeky mugs - just get some daft photies up........festive cheer n all that. HHHMMMPH :roll:

Ah take it ye moved fae carrots tae pies at some point :LOL:

Heres one of me, 4th yin in. Nae helmet, the mullet was ANSI rated. Musta have been 95 ish in Aviemore.

24765_384097423384_5520590_n.jpg

Rumble":umqzky6v said:
RSTs K? You've gone upmarket a bit since then!

Indeed! In my defence they were the first Mozo Pro's, they are really nicely made, emerged as a genuine challenger to RS and Manitou.... then it all went a bit downhill so to speak. The £ difference was significant enough to give em a go, I do remember I got the forks and an aheadsetup for still less than the RS's off the day. Alas they lacked the kudos which was all important at the time and never challenged the big guys in the long run.

Its funny thinking about the way I fannyied about with that bike, a bit of an oxymoron of ideas. I kept sticking the lightest stuff I could find yet I had a comparatively small bike for a BMX feel and loved hooning down hills and jumping off stuff. It did end up a bit of a mogre. Still have the frame in the cupboard and next year will be 20 years since I bought it and conversely my 20th year mountain biking! Its also the bike that brought me to the site in the first place.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... cannondale

Oh, go on then :D

_DSC3237.jpg

At holiday in Poland, Kaszuby. Times when U-brake and biopace ruled my world which was about 92-ish maybe? My family's camping in the background.

Back