gibbles annual "wot i got for chrimbo " thread.

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
ok im starting this one ..i got an antique silver pocket watch and some mint stickies...

oh and some nipple tassles...in revenge i struck back with man u sweat bands...( she hates footie...heheheh)

Attachments

• IMG_20121225_105100.jpg
    IMG_20121225_105100.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 637
I got a remote control helicopter and a bottle of Sailor Jerry.

And because I bought 'her' a pair of Ugg boots, I also got permission to buy a new bike... winner.

got nothing :cool:
...well I did get a 2 hour drive to the GF rellies, was supposed to arrive at 10, leave at 1pm... ended up leaving at 8pm for the 2 hour drive home... while they all got hammered (GF and I drink nigh on zero) ...joys...

Got bugger all, wife tattooing in London until Friday, at home alone with the animals, good job I don't celebrate xmas or it would be right miserable.......

» King of the Hill (DVD Box-set) a lil' slice of Mike Judge for this Christmas :).

gibbleking, As a lover of vintage horology, I'd love to the know the details on that pocket watch? It looks like a little beauty :D

Lots and lots of different beers, Doctor Who series 5

and Ian McMillan and Kate Rusby CDs to remind me of where I come from.

Quite a good haul actually!

RustyGold":yn5ff01d said:
» King of the Hill (DVD Box-set) a lil' slice of Mike Judge for this Christmas :).

gibbleking, As a lover of vintage horology, I'd love to the know the details on that pocket watch? It looks like a little beauty :D

its a 1903 solid silver birmingham ...lovely clean solid movement and keeps time very nicely..the back and front flip open with a removable back internal cap to show the workings..

Attachments

• IMG_20121225_141650.jpg
    IMG_20121225_141650.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 565
I got a telescope which I had spotted in the Charity shop weeks ago.Always wanted one as a kid,but when it came to a big present,a bike won every time :D

I got a new iPod dock, a senseo coffee machine thingy and the obligatory socks, shower gel etc.

Pretty good considering she's already agreed to a new frame in the new year :D

Back