Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just emailed Obi suggesting he introduce a 9 law..no firearm sold to civilians should carry more than 9 rounds...I fully expect the cia at my door before the end of the day..or the nra :LOL:

Thing is, as long as guns are so cheap, you can carry an arsenal, no need to reload to kill in number.

The answer is so much more to do with society and culture than the practicalities.

Changing the precepts are the only possible way forward.

Time to just get rid of all guns casually owned.

But the real question is 'What would Jesus do?'. :LOL:
I bet there is a correlation between the religiosity of a person and the number of guns owned by that person. Christians with guns - epic irony.
Those NRA representatives give me the creeps. I don't like how Piers Morgan keeps interrupting and lecturing them throughout the 'interview' though. He comes across as a liberal Bill O'reilly. 'I shout louder than you so I must be right.' It was hard for me to watch the entire thing. On top of that, letting these two gun fanatics spout their nonsense might have even better proven his point. :LOL:

Bram J":1v5xshgz said:
But the real question is 'What would Jesus do?'. :LOL:

jesus-gun.jpg

The deport Piers Morgan thing makes all the "we want to protect our second amendment rights" stuff look like the gibberish it really is. If these people were so bothered about freedom they wouldn't be talking about limiting freedom of speech.

At the end of the day - they are gun addicts afraid of losing their fix. Simple as that. Anything else they come up with is just smoke and mirrors. Not very good smoke and mirrors - but smoke and mirrors nonetheless-

I don't think it's as simple as they need their fix

Another way, say we in the u.k. get a spate of mentally disturbed young teenagers/young men who then get in cars and run down people killing 10, 20 at a time. Would we ban cars?

What would the rest of the car owners say if there was a suggested ban? The same as any majority who play by the rules and one or two try and break them. No majority should be punished for the law breaking of the few.Lets be honest more die in the u.k. in cars than from guns but guess which one is banned

Most gun owners do use them legally and safely but in todays media everything is not only reported but sensationalized.

I'm sure there are as many gun owners angry about what this kid did as non gun owners, owning a gun doesn't mean you have an emotion bypass

I do hope they ban anything over a 9 clip capacity and they ban military type weapons to civilians but this will be a slow change and as long as we are understanding of that then I am sure change will happen for the better

sylus":3n0nu986 said:
I don't think it's as simple as they need their fix

Another way, say we in the u.k. get a spate of mentally disturbed young teenagers/young men who then get in cars and run down people killing 10, 20 at a time. Would we ban cars?

What would the rest of the car owners say if there was a suggested ban? The same as any majority who play by the rules and one or two try and break them. No majority should be punished for the law breaking of the few.Lets be honest more die in the u.k. in cars than from guns but guess which one is banned

Most gun owners do use them legally and safely but in todays media everything is not only reported but sensationalized.

I'm sure there are as many gun owners angry about what this kid did as non gun owners, owning a gun doesn't mean you have an emotion bypass

I do hope they ban anything over a 9 clip capacity and they ban military type weapons to civilians but this will be a slow change and as long as we are understanding of that then I am sure change will happen for the better

Don't agree at all. For the most part a car is for getting from a to b and is not designed to cause damage. A gun's only job is to shoot things. To compare them is stupid.

I don't think all guns should be banned but all, except the rozzers, should be kept locked up at gun clubs. No one 'needs' to shoot a gun but if you like doing it go to the club.

Also, I'm no fan of the media but to class the reporting of 20 children being killed as 'sensationalized' because you like guns is bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back