88 Cannondale/Pace Frameset NOW SOLD :-)

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
I bought this frame off here earlier in the year and built it up as per pic below.....but now I've had my fun she has to go to make way for another build....

I wasn't sure of age but can confirm it's an 88 with later decals.....see thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Pics of the bike as is today here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/77252760@N08/

Prices include standard UK postage. I will ship abroad at cost....pls ask

Frame & RC35 fork : I want to sell these together as it took me ages to find a fork with a long enough threaded steerer. The forks are very tidy but have no decals....though these are widely available. The brake bridge has 4 nice ti bolts. The frame measures 16.5" c-c with a toptube measuring 21.5"c-c. The frame may have been repainted at some point but unsure tbh and the decals are later. There is signs of wear to the paint but looks good when built up. There are no cracks or dents.....just very nice smooth rounded welds. One of the plastic cables guides has done a runner and another is a bit loose but still function perfectly as these only carry the brake cable outer. could be replaced....never bothered me. I will include the sealed Shimano BB, fork, headset, stem, seat clamp, brand new Dia-compe U-brake and full cable set and front DX cantis. This little package cost me a fortune all in all. Asking £110 posted to UK Now£100

Wheels : Deore LX hubs on black Wolber (saracen) rims. Smooth and true with silver alloy skewers £35 Now £30SOLD

Tyres : Ritchey Megabite 2.1 amberwalls. Still got the knobbly bits on. Very very slight cracking can be seen when deflated. One side of the tyres has faded slightly on both but do match! £35 pair NOW £30

Cassette : Shimano HG? 12-28 7 Speed VGC £12SOLD

Shifters : Deore 7/8 speed As tidy as they get....top caps mint. £23SOLD

Levers : Deore MT63 VGC £13 NOW £11SOLD

Front Mech : Deore LX endless band type 31.8 BP Excellent cond £9NOW £8

Rear Mech : Deore LX VGC Jockeys are perfect, logo slightly worn £10 NOW £9

Chainset : Deore LX black 24 36 46 175mm VGC logo slightly worn £23 NOW £21 SOLD

Bars : Ritchey Forcelite 170 silver. 560mm Tidy £12SOLD

Grips : Black rubber contoured unbranded with plugs as new £4 SOLD

Saddle : Flite Kevlar. Good cond with slight logo loss on both of the kevlar logos £23 NOW £22SOLD

Seatpost : Ritchey 27.2 350mm usual zigzags £10 NOW £9

Sharkfin : Deore XT mint £10 NOW £9SOLD

Attachments

• rsz_photo1574.jpg
    rsz_photo1574.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 1,573
I'd also like the price for the full bike please..

It's a stunner and shouldn't be split

Back