MacRetro chat and rides thread

zigzag":1tb4oyus said:
Are you not men? Do you not live in Scotland? Was this not earned in mud and rain?

rank_macretro.gif

Hand it in at the border and pick up yer new badge of shame...

rank_rider.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Since Giant makes most manufacturers frames then if they badge it as their own it should be a good frame.

I reckon even if plain gauge alloy it'll make a stiff light SS so a good bet I reckon. Surprised Mikee's not making you go GT :LOL:

Giant

Agree with Velo that you cant really go wrong with Giant. One of, if not the biggest manufacturers of Bicycles in the world. I've owned a Giant road bike for many years and it was one of the best I've ever owned.
I was only just looking at CRC's january sale and they have Giants Alu XTC frames at half price, around £140 :shock: Thats a real bargain, but only one or two sizes.

Jamie

he cant find a 20" ball burnished zaskar velo
hence looking at that POS

look for a nice dale shed

I thought he was after a GT in general not a Zaskar specifically.
Are Zaskars the only ball burnished GT's worth owning, are all other polished GT's POS, this and all other burning questions answered in the next exciting episode of Pigs In Spaaaaaccccceeeeee, sorry too much muppets :LOL:

Back