Robin Van Persie Near Death Experience

I think fergie had been on the vino, as for the lawn fairies i seem to remember 'bloodgate' in the testicle shaped ball game ;)

I think fergie had been on the vino, as for the lawn fairies i seem to remember 'bloodgate' in the testicle shaped ball game ;)

He could've killed him mind..........

PMSL! :LOL:

Exactly why I can't stand Manure, Fergie should be chastised by the FA for his ridiculous comments but instead I bet Ash will end up with a 3 game ban.

Anybody that has ever been hit full in the face with a football knows that it didn't kill them nor did their head fall off, it just stings a bit for a few minutes.

You'll all be glad to know RVP is A-OK! :LOL:

282863_475562129151974_1444402417_n.jpg

And common sense prevails:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ersie.html

makster":owlcfn44 said:
Should've been a red for dangerous play

It was an accident. Fergie just making headlines to detract from Utd not getting a win/rooney playing gash etc

CTK":1hrul92p said:
makster":1hrul92p said:
Should've been a red for dangerous play

It was an accident. Fergie just making headlines to detract from Utd not getting a win/rooney playing gash etc

It certainly did not look accidental, and if anyone looks at the video they will see it is no mere smack in the face. Besides, sliding in studs up in a tackle is often unintentional but the rules are the rules.

It was a full force shot at close range that wrenched the player's neck with massive force.

Whatever anyone thinks of Fergie, the players have a responsibility to consider each other, and it would be nice to see people looking at an incident like this without the blinkers of hatred.

In a footballers world that was attempted murder

in a rugby players world it would be..get up ya wet lettuce

In a childs world it would be mum, mum, mum their picking on me

In fergies world it's probably..why is my nose so red and what did i just miss

Of course in the rugby world they would sort it all out in the baths afterwards. Love making brings everyone closer.

I used to play with Rio, Anton, on occasion Les Ferdinand and Ian Wright. Back when I was in my 'prime' in the 90s. I have had more than my share of professional level shots in the face, given I was too shit to play out of goal.

A full force ball at close range could easily do serious damage, especially to someone already at an awkward 'unprotected' angle. We don't hit a man when he is down in boxing for a reason.

I will take my advice from the professional footballers who have spoken out about it.

:)

Back