What's up in the UK?

Here's my take on it, he's happy to hide behind diplomatic laws/protocols that serve his ideals, but simultaneously he runs from the implications of associated basic laws that everyone else abides by. You can't have your cake and eat it where the law is concerned, his hypocrisy will be his own undoing.

sylus":c3vdihe9 said:
I think if there was a declaration that no extradition would be applied against Assange whilst in Sweden then he would have no issue facing the false charges.
I agree that this is likely. The Swedes could also come to the UK to interview him. I heard this happens on occasion for other suspects.

retrocomeback":hjc5jt7o said:
Here's my take on it, he's happy to hide behind diplomatic laws/protocols that serve his ideals, but simultaneously he runs from the implications of associated basic laws that everyone else abides by. You can't have your cake and eat it where the law is concerned, his hypocrisy will be his own undoing.
I don't see the hypocrisy with this. Everyone can do this, the only difference is that not anyone will be granted asylum by Ecuador.

I don't know if it's big news in the UK (or not?) but it's certainly not here.

Over here we're more concerned about striking bus drivers :roll:

Andy R":1n0nrujo said:

That is a little violent.

Couldn't you just talk it through?

:)

Andy R":10jkhgrx said:

What, both of them?

Andy R":1nbp972b said:

What, both of them?

Back