Xmas shoping with women

Well the stupid amount of vodka did the trick for today got her a macdonalds straight back to bed for her still there now ;)

day on the couch for me with full control of the remote arrrr :D

need to plan for tomorow now hmmmm

Bpool77":6twnhi1c said:
Well the stupid amount of vodka did the trick for today got her a macdonalds straight back to bed for her still there now ;)

day on the couch for me with full control of the remote arrrr :D

need to plan for tomorow now hmmmm

Hold her hair back for her?

Bpool77":7rq7q28d said:
sylus":7rq7q28d said:
Aaah young padwan..the learning curve is steep with that one

I simply tell her no..as I have today :LOL:

Youd have to be a Jedi master to say no to my missis!
Arrr now theres a idea mind tricks cheers Sylus ;)

I'm straight forward with her. My shopping takes 30 minutes, the same shopping for her takes 4 hours. Would she rather enjoy her relaxing shopping time or take me and have 3 and a half hours of me moaning she is taking too long, then the rest of the day have a frosty silence because we both got pee'd off...she knows what option makes sense

also if I don't go..she can't buy big stuff :LOL:

When the shopping thing rears its ugly head make sure you have a few DIY jobs to do.
The sort of jobs you are looking for are the complicated type that look like they should take forever but in reality take about 30mins.
Once said job is finished leave her a note saying you got bored waiting for her to come home so you have gone,
A) To the pub
B) Out for a ride
C) Fishing
Etc, etc

I am old but i am wise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Happy days :D

No need for any tricks, dramas, blags today.

To quote ''why dont you go out with your mates today and i'll meet you in town tonight''

HO HO HO!!! Happy Xmas to all ;)

Back