new guy from Dukinfield

corsarob":3s7vcaq2 said:
hi again everyone,not had chance to get out yet,keep me posted,may even bring along a mate who has been out of the click for a number of years aswell.still need help with my headset removal and fitment. :LOL: :LOL:

hi I'm from denton...haven't been out for about 2 years either.

If you fancy sometime after xmas/new year I could meet you at the globe hotel/pub and head down the canals to marple>poynton>macclesfield....depends how far you want to go.

There's a bacon and egg butty place off the canal in marple and there's a pub in higher poynton if you like a quick livener.

:D

After poynton theres an old railway route called middlewood way that goes to macclesfield. It's all flat apart from the small hills at the canal bridges.

Oh P.S. MrLee,,,can you provide a map of that route starting in mottram by any chance...even a google maps screen shot or more detail.

sounds ok to me,will let you know if i can get one of my bikes up and running in time,cheers for the invite and have a good xmas.

There's a nice offroad route between our flat (Stockport) and the canal at Marple, might be able to work that in too :)

corsarob":3v2j8sse said:
cool,still need my headset doing,or i can go on my grisley once i put a new chain on it and air in the tyres. :eek: :eek:

Visiting family this week, but keep throwing dates at me and one will work out soon I'm sure! :LOL:

no probs,a little busy myself for a couple of days,(cant think why),
3 kids and a wife!!!!!!
but i will defo try and get my grisley out if only to put some pics up on here.

Back