And today I did......

For the last 2 days Ive been doin a bit of freelance work, both long hard shifts without breaks (my decision) + tough deadlines to meet. There's something satisfying about achieving personal goals. Half day tomorrow should see it squared away :)

A need to get a life :LOL:

Todayi got wakened at 4.30am by the alarm on the Skoda going off. Z
I live in the quietest place in the world so grabbed some clothes, keys and dog (and fookin big maglight..) and braved the pissnig rain.

Wish I hadn't but glad as all the windows were down, the interior was sodden and god knows what was blowing about on the drive. No idea how they managed to go down themselves, both keys were in the drawer where they live and the wife / baby and me were in bed

The AA towed it back to Skoda in Edinburgh and no doubt tomorrow will deliver more good or bad news..

So back down to 1 car for the next few days but not sure of it can / is safe to dry out or if it's headed to a breakers and we'll get a new one (it's only 2.5k miles old)

Joy!

the interior light buld will be gone craig

or the fuse box will be full of rain water

found out this and a shitload of other modern car problems after my daughter left the keys in her corsa for about 15 minuites
cost me a grand plus the vat

still cheaper than the bloke along the road
£1899 for a fault on the electronic hand brake on his pissat

merry christmas
hohoho

I'm with the water in the loom theory...

It's been pissing down here for 3 days!

On the plus side it's leased through the wife's work so they'll pick up the tab for repairs / replacement. I need to speak to skoda / Lombard about replacing my daughters 12 week old £200 maxi cosi seat car seat base...

At least it stopped raining for now !

Came off the ferry from Islay a couple of years ago and went to collect wife's BMW in mainland car park. All windows were down and still nobody stole the fekker :p Had been there for 3 days like that apparently........

RobMac":jpvino8k said:
For the last 2 days Ive been doin a bit of freelance work, both long hard shifts without breaks (my decision) + tough deadlines to meet. There's something satisfying about achieving personal goals. Half day tomorrow should see it squared away :)

Finished at 2.30 today and all targets met, thats me free till the 7th now :D

RobMac":3mvgveqt said:
RobMac":3mvgveqt said:

Finished at 2.30 today and all targets met, thats me free till the 7th now :D

This new joab ye've got, ur ye a Christmas postie? ;)

Back