Christmas day rides pics

sylus":q32pow32 said:
pics or it didn't happen...obviously in a day or two :D

er, do you mean bike rides or....? you know us married men only get it on birthdays, christmas and bank holidays and I'm not sure those sort of ride pictures are suitable for posting on here :oops:

Yak..I do not want pics of you and the mrs humpin and bumpin...I'd rather eat brussell sprouts

Quick bimble around Barford on the AA this morning...

Attachments

• IMG_0558_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0558_edited-1.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 555
I thought a nice quiet 20 miles before dinner would be great.

How wrong was I? I have seen fewer people on the sea front in the middle of summer! Still, got to try out some of my nice new Christmas pressie cycling kit.

Birnbeck, Flatholm (in the mist towards Wales) and Steepholm islands.

IMGP0316_zps2aba74ba.jpg

Mine,quite short, yesterday's ride.
Here is melting snow and whenever I tried to go off road, I spend most of the time spinning rear wheel in snow,trying to balance as front wheel wanted to go sideways.
Air was 3°C, water was cold :) ,and I was glad,that no one needed mine clothes,boots and bike...
Merry Christmas! :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• Bike under tree.JPG
    Bike under tree.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Melting snow.JPG
    Melting snow.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 512
  • Beaver.JPG
    Beaver.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 512
  • Bike and clothes.JPG
    Bike and clothes.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 512
  • Jizera.JPG
    Jizera.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 513
rider":2sz5lbth said:
Mine,quite short, yesterday's ride.
Here is melting snow and whenever I tried to go off road, I spend most of the time spinning rear wheel in snow,trying to balance as front wheel wanted to go sideways.
Air was 3°C, water was cold :) ,and I was glad,that no one needed mine clothes,boots and bike...

I'm pretty sure that's the pool I had a pee in :LOL:

rider":bna8v80p said:

Are you mad?!

Don't you know that swimming with your glasses on a sure fire way to lose them?

A nice day for it actually :).

v4xmasrideshellstatue.jpg

+1 for the pannier rack brigade :). Just a quick jaunt aboard my sole steed ('95 HardRock Ultra - commuter'd) around the seafront for me, post dinner of course - trying to work off some of that nut-roast, you know? ;)

Back