Plebgate - the real question is a bike a vehicle?

David B":2p16sk2l said:
***Proper spelling. Contraction of "pedestrian light controlled", apparently. One for the pub quiz addicts?

For bonus points what is the cycle and pedestrian crossing called and why ?

FluffyChicken":2yd5fqhc said:
David B":2yd5fqhc said:
***Proper spelling. Contraction of "pedestrian light controlled", apparently. One for the pub quiz addicts?

Toucan.

Because two can cross.

FluffyChicken":2g7ebd9r said:
David B":2g7ebd9r said:

Toucan.

Because two can cross.

highlandsflyer":3tbq8mz4 said:
Track record.

Nothing to do with money.

retrocomeback":3tbq8mz4 said:
elitist posh boy Tory

Says nothing about track records but screams money, envy and inadequacy to me. The latter two on the poster's part, obviously. And given that Mitchell was hardly a household name before this I doubt it's his personal track record we're talking about.

Even going by your version it's not like Labour ministers were any more honest, given Blair, Brown, Vaz, Mandleson, et al, so the Tory bit is neither here nor there. Virtually all Labour ministers were millionaires, as is most of their front bench now. Many send their kids to private schools so pretty much define posh and elitist, I see no distinction.

Lets get this straight technodup, through my use of a mere four words you see fit to judge that I am akin to some form of racist, have jealousy issues surrounding wealth, and suffer from general envy and inadequacy. I hope sincerely hope Father Christmas brings you the character adjustment you yourself so clearly need you sad judgemental keyboard warrior.

retrocomeback":isp07up8 said:
Lets get this straight technodup, through my use of a mere four words you see fit to judge that I am akin to some form of racist, have jealousy issues surrounding wealth, and suffer from general envy and inadequacy.
Pretty much.

you sad judgemental keyboard warrior
Hmm...

honesty is not the elitist posh boy Tory way

Keep playing the man. The ball's out for a corner.

My own view? Most Labour voting dole claimants are thieves.

Back