latest unbelievable tip find - you will hate me... really!

Hilts":3ftzyvaf said:
avacado coloured baths

They sell for big money on Retrobaths.co.uk go and fill your boots JV ...

It is true - big demand for retro bathroom suites. When I ripped out ours last year (lovely salmon pink affair) I sold the lot to a company in north London for 150 notes!

well, I'm also an avid Hifi/ car radio collector.

Pioneer KEX 900 anyone? (google it - the french are mad on these things)

the list of decent gear I've picked up over the years is almost endless.

this beats my last best find 2 years ago - red mavic ksyrium wheels (broken spoke - fixed in about 10mins).

will keep you all posted on what appears next

Re:

it's a cartel, at ours you are absolutely not allowed to take anything left by someone else, even if they are still taking it out of their car you have to be careful...........otherwise you are guilty of stealing as it belongs to the council / waste management company - funny they are very unclear which

Re: Re:

daugs":2hzd2n0y said:
it's a cartel, at ours you are absolutely not allowed to take anything left by someone else, even if they are still taking it out of their car you have to be careful...........otherwise you are guilty of stealing as it belongs to the council / waste management company - funny they are very unclear which
It's a 12yr old post from when he used to work at the tip.

Re:

Since the thread's been bumped...

I bought the mintiest set of Shamals I've ever seen along with a carbon trispoke on gumtree from a local guy for buttons. Of course I asked him if he had any other bits which he also dragged out. Then he went on to tell me about the lo pro frames and 650c front wheels (more shamals included) that he lobbed at the local tip "because no one rides that stuff any more".

I could have wept.

59e1a91bf72bc7bafa4b4d78672828f597d8af05.jpg

Latest posts

Back