New Shimano M542s HT2 crankset SOLD

dvatcmark":elnua8go said:
Hollowtech cranks use a splined cartridge bottom bracket, hollowtech 2 use external bottom brackets.

It's A good little chainset for the money, if you put a alloy middle ring on it is only about 50g heavier than A xt chainset

Or just leave the current one on and it'll last more than 5 minutes... ;-)

Shimano M542 Crankset

Rob,

Hi, I assume these are new, well look new? Just thought I'd ask the question as I saw the set on Ebay which seemed to say that they had been used? or that just could be me.

I suppose I should have asked first, are they still up for sale?

Offers?

Ian.

Re: Shimano M542 Crankset

kotr":e5g46lls said:
Rob,

Hi, I assume these are new, well look new? Just thought I'd ask the question as I saw the set on Ebay which seemed to say that they had been used? or that just could be me.

I suppose I should have asked first, are they still up for sale?

Offers?

Ian.

Yes it is brand new/unfitted and still available.

Shimano M542 Crankset

Rob,

I'll take the set.

Let me know payment details and I'll add address details.

Ian.

cyfa2809":1rves4db said:
Hello.

They are hollow tech 2. They are OEM deore.

Sold anyway, but they aren't OEM. They are non-series components, another example of one is the long drop calipers I have on my road bike. Roughly equivalent to Ultegra but no model name on them.

cyfa2809":1y46kac1 said:
OEM and non series same thing no?

No. Non-series is weird stuff that people need or shimano want to make that doesn't fit in a named group set. Might be a weird size or something.
OEM is group set badged stuff which is downgraded from aftermarket spec but still has the name on it.

Back