Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAILTRAIL96":6jaubxu0 said:
I think this is Obamas chance to go down in history as the man for the preservation of life, with Obama care and gun control history will judge him as a great man and dare I say maybe even a nobel peace prize?

Are you being ironic?????????????

Unless you have been in a cupboard the last three years would you not know he was already awarded a Nobel?????

highlandsflyer":3crbcept said:
NAILTRAIL96":3crbcept said:
I think this is Obamas chance to go down in history as the man for the preservation of life, with Obama care and gun control history will judge him as a great man and dare I say maybe even a nobel peace prize?

Unless you have been in a cupboard the last three years would you not know he was already awarded a Nobel?????

You can recieve more than one you know.

Obi's lucky, clinton did the hard work when they had a 10 year ban so all obi has to do is point at it and say we can do it...see we did it before

locally... we have a few walmart stores and two national outdoor stores (scheels and cabelas) and within the last week I've had reason to use them all looking for bike goodies

the usual gun areas particulary where the assault rifles are ..are empty. People are buying them by the shedload and quickly, realising they will more than likely be banned.

I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that the last 10 year ban was not retrospective as it only stopped new sales. People that already had them could keep them.

NAILTRAIL96":2bq3ol16 said:
highlandsflyer":2bq3ol16 said:
NAILTRAIL96":2bq3ol16 said:

You can recieve more than one you know.

You talk as though he has not already gone down in history as a great man. I didn't get the impression you were aware he already had the prize from the way you wrote that.

He's the first non white president he only had to turn up to go down in history as a memorable president.

This is will be bigger and longer lasting than anything he's been involved in to date.

I suspect they'll request assault wepons be handed in or deactivated on a voluntary basis, whilst outlawing posession in a public place.
Making them essentially collectors items, they may even be an opening for a forum.

Who owns www.retroassault.co.uk?

Really?
This from the man who until recently was posting in this thread with a signature suggesting happiness was a warm gun?

NAILTRAIL96":3g2qyamp said:
Really?
This from the man who until recently was posting in this thread with a signature suggesting happiness was a warm gun?

Until recently?????????

I changed the signature as soon as I posted this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back