Good news F1 on BBC

He may have been a bit of a gimp but I don't think the BBC fully trusted Coulthard and Jordan with out some sort of presence though I think they've shown themselves more than capable.

Jordan is one of the most influential and knowledgeable people in F1's history.

To corral him into the role of lippy leprechaun year after year is unforgivable.

Meanwhile Martin Brundle, admittedly a great presenter but a bairn relative to Jordan in terms of F1 nous, is lauded and given a red carpet.

It is time we got rid of presenters who are just that full stop!

It's painful to watch Coulthard interviewing anyone. And Jordan is utterly useless other than for (debatable) comedy value. They're there for their knowledge and experience to add insight to whatever is going on, nothing more imo. The main man should be a journalist or experienced presenter to hold it all together, which Jake did fairly well.

IIf Suzi Perry is an attempt to claw back some glamour from the wee bit on Sky then they've missed the mark by about 20 years. I know which one I'll be mostly watching.

highlandsflyer":1trczhcu said:
Jordan is one of the most influential and knowledgeable people in F1's history.

To corral him into the role of lippy leprechaun year after year is unforgivable.

?

He plays the clown and is actively encouraged to, which belittles his achievements in the sport and beyond.

Cheeky chappy is all well and good but it gets a bit boring, especially when he's got much more to offer.

technodup":3egbw5uc said:
He plays the clown and is actively encouraged to, which belittles his achievements in the sport and beyond.

Cheeky chappy is all well and good but it gets a bit boring, especially when he's got much more to offer.

100% agree.

Back