Good news F1 on BBC

I remember watching Suzy on most of the moto gp and wsb.

I also remember riding across germany and holland with a naked sex doll strapped to the back of the bike with suzy perry letters across her chest and zip tying it to the fence at the start finishing line at assen in 2001. It was funny for her to be there and pan the camera around and suddenly see the doll :LOL:

Suzi's addition to F1 will be a welcome return ..she knows her stuff, a very clued up lady..still looking good is a plus too

I find her pretty irritating, she's not funny when she trys to be and she's not pretty enough to make up for it.

NAILTRAIL96":3ekwg2qi said:
I find her pretty irritating, she's not funny when she trys to be and she's not pretty enough to make up for it.

Just like Jake then?

Jake wasn't great but the on screen relationship with his co-presenters made him bareable.

To be honest I think DC should've taken the presenting role with Murray Walker as the pundit.

I always felt they tolerated him and his grandstanding. I don't reckon Dave really appreciated the down doing of his career coming from a TV presenter who has never put his metal to the test let alone won numerous GPs and narrowly missed a WC.

I don't mean pissing on the floor, that is much more Jake's style.

Back