The Cannock Turkey Twizzler ~ 27/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be cakes, no fear!

Get it lashed together (or bring something else), you can always fine tune the build later - what's missing?

With it being Christmas there will be cakes, mince pies, mulled wine and some beer I would've thought.

elPedro666":2x2nz0ja said:
There'll be cakes, no fear!

Get it lashed together (or bring something else), you can always fine tune the build later - what's missing?

cakes :)

For the P7 I'm waiting on a chainring and stem which are in the post...

My fisher is ridable but it's presently wearing road slicks, rack and mudguards. I could convert it back to an off roader for one ride. Time to lock myself in the garage....

Spibblo":3lqoa5m9 said:
chainring and stem which are in the post...

Packing now if you want me throw in contingency items just in case the post is delayed? Chainrings especially are a speciality around here! :roll: :LOL:

elPedro666":2ug6qec7 said:
Spibblo":2ug6qec7 said:

Packing now if you want me throw in contingency items just in case the post is delayed? Chainrings especially are a speciality around here! :roll: :LOL:

packing allready :shock: , i suppose you need the time to get the hair straighteners on the wiggo facial hair tribute :LOL:

elPedro666":2ecra7be said:
Spibblo":2ecra7be said:

I can get around these things, it's a 1 inch ahead stem I'm waiting but I have a collar & 1 1/8 I can use.

keep you posted on my progress

was it the push-push sti's you wanted me to bring?

i would have loved to get out on this one, but my brakes are playing up on my car.
i'll be out in the new year.
have a good one.
look forward to the eftermath.

You ain't having much luck recently Jeff :( can you get a train to somewhere close? Or Wolverhampton (where I am for Xmas) and I'll pick you up at the station?

Spibblo, it was/is, although I may have mine working now, not 100% sure :? If it's no bother to chuck them in the car that'd be grand, cheers! :D

longun":t2z4unn6 said:
if its the same as all the other retrobike rides, were only as fast as the last rider, more banter and fun than head down ass up :D

That's only needed when EdEdwards is on the ride...

I'd like to join in as Cannock is my local spot but the SX is out of action due to a knackered free hub and I don't think I'll make it round on the Tazer!

Have fun though...I would have been free too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back