Argh! No Internet or phone for the Xmas holidays :(

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Guys I have had my phone and broad band disconnected in some mad mix up between Sky and TalkTalk and won't be reconnected until 2nd Jan. I'm pursuing compensation which is unlikely but due to the impact on our Xmas holidays (including a couple of gifts that won't be able to be used) I think I'll give it a go.

Anyway other than my phone my Internet access is limited so I won't be on here a great deal. I may get a mobile wi-fi thing which gives a couple of gig which may get me through but I'm not too hot on this tech stuff so don't know how viable that is.

Tel,

Have a great Christmas - with or without Internet connection! Without might be a better way - peace and quiet....

Silent nightbnever sounds the same with beep, beep, you have a message during the second verse!

Festive Regards,

Richard

Sounds like at nightmare

Going Retrobike 'cold turkey' over Xmas may be a good thing though - think of all the moderating you've got to look forward to when you get back online !

Have a good Christmas.

Paul

I live out in the sticks and I have a back-uo 3G dongle which I use. Had it 3 years and not run out of data yet..........just use it to keep in touch and not for downloading stuff.

Other people round here Tether their phones to the laptop but I'm not that techie LOL

If you are going for a dongle get someone to check the covereage, mine is from "3".

Cheers

Shaun

Midlife":21ahly55 said:
I live out in the sticks and I have a back-uo 3G dongle which I use. Had it 3 years and not run out of data yet..........just use it to keep in touch and not for downloading stuff.

Other people round here Tether their phones to the laptop but I'm not that techie LOL

If you are going for a dongle get someone to check the covereage, mine is from "3".

Cheers

Shaun

I used to use a Virginmobile dongle. Don't go there. The line kept dropping to a really slow speed when it was busy.

Tel":1kmjt6p2 said:
Guys I have had my phone and broad band disconnected in some mad mix up between Sky and TalkTalk and won't be reconnected until 2nd Jan. I'm pursuing compensation which is unlikely but due to the impact on our Xmas holidays (including a couple of gifts that won't be able to be used) I think I'll give it a go.

Anyway other than my phone my Internet access is limited so I won't be on here a great deal. I may get a mobile wi-fi thing which gives a couple of gig which may get me through but I'm not too hot on this tech stuff so don't know how viable that is.

sweet, we can trash the road section with pic,s of topless girls and picture,s of boardman bike straight from the halfords website :LOL:

merry xmas to you all

The mods away ................

I share the others thoughts that it might not be a bad thing to be offline over Xmas.
Have a good one Tel, relax and enjoy and tell us of the experience when you return. :D

Thats once you get done deleting all the carbon boardmans and naked women that Mathew71 posts while your away ;) :LOL:

Jamie

Back