Manc bike jumble

Thinking about it. It does sound cool. Was looking to maybe do the lyme ride or whatever it was called too. Need exercise more than bike bits but a humungous jumble sounds a bit spesh.

Charlieboy28":38vvmyg2 said:
Thinking about it. It does sound cool. Was looking to maybe do the lyme ride or whatever it was called too. Need exercise more than bike bits but a humungous jumble sounds a bit spesh.

I'll set the sofa bed up ready then shall I? Post ride curry & beers then hungover bargain hunting!

Bizarrely Kiran's offering to put your whole clan up, Sarah, lads, the lot! She must have too much Xmas wine left to drink on her own...

elPedro666":3kpfi22u said:
Charlieboy28":3kpfi22u said:

I'll set the sofa bed up ready then shall I? Post ride curry & beers then hungover bargain hunting!

Bizarrely Kiran's offering to put your whole clan up, Sarah, lads, the lot! She must have too much Xmas wine left to drink on her own...

Oh Peter, and there was me thinking my hint was too subtle , i love ya in a very hairy manly way.

Alas Sarah is laden with child, i have banned her from any form of enjoyment until she has safely delivered unto me a male boy child, and she cant drink and she has housework to do, and i cant be expected to wash all of my own dirty bikes, so it will only be me i'm afraid.

Have a heavy work load at the mo as well so not 100% ,but if i work all over this weekend it should be achievable

ooooh excited now :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Fucken subtle, that's me :cool:

Any excuse for curry and beer... :p Anybody else fancy joining us Saturday night? If you're local enough (mrlee) I reckon Kiran might even run you home after...

drystonepaul":1pdcyj9r said:
Charlieboy28":1pdcyj9r said:
i love ya in a very hairy manly way.
It's just like the Thetford honeymoon suite all over again.

There was no time for any of that stuff, what with Charlie's moisturising routine an' all

Back