The Cannock Turkey Twizzler ~ 27/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a most likely for this as I need the punishment
Last time in Cannock was a week before Mountain Mudfest and it was wet but gritty and seized up my Rc35's half way round ! So will probably ride Black Beauty Rigid instead :LOL:

I'll try to be there. The wife is back to work that day so I will have the mother in law (Aaaarrrgh) and the snot twins in tow. I may just have time for a lap of Follow the Dog if some folk don't fancy the Monkey trail.

Chaps, Ive done no proper mtbing for about 10 years. I used to go to Cannock every other weekend, it's superb. Just asking, I'm not as fit as I was then, I weigh more and well I don't want to be holding anyone up. Is this a laid back sort of outing? would love to come and meet you all if I can get my p7 ready in time- cheers, Spibbs

if its the same as all the other retrobike rides, were only as fast as the last rider, more banter and fun than head down ass up :D

drystonepaul":o9wf9yhm said:
So laid back I'm surprised that any riding gets done sometimes...

So true :LOL:

Plenty of ways to escape from Cannock too as it's riddled with forestry tracks, so nowt to worry about. Hope you can make it (and not just so I can buy those couple of bits off you... ;) )

Cheers for that chaps, it sounds like a great day out but no-one has mentioned cakes. I'm not sure I'll get the p7 finished in time. I'll come on another ride for sure as it sounds like a gas. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back