Every time I look at the night sky it blow my mind

Cool video. We really are quite insignificant when you look at that. I really cant believe we are thr only planet able to support life though.

Without detracting a thing from the unimaginable scale of the universe... I rather think it makes us very significant indeed.

:shock: WOW thats pretty cool :cool: The inlaws used to live in a small village in norfolk,(almost no street lights) a fantastic place to look up at the night sky, great place for star gazing ...... but not much else :roll:

Mick ;)

The National Trust campsite at Great Langdale's great for star gazing on a clear night. A sky full of proper chubby stars.

With modern lighting, i think many of us rarly 'look up' in wonder any more.

Thing is contemplating such things can go either way......ie ...wow we are very rare indeed and should all get along and love thy brother and sister blah blah and make the world a better place (boy it could be so different we are trashing the place).......or we only have one life, and i'm going to tread over everyone to get the biggest slice of life i can get before i croak...............perhaps it's best we're not scattered all over the universe :cool:

Back