And today I did......

old_coyote_pedaller":26tqhkg4 said:
No offence taken, and I agree with you. :cool:

I'm comfortable being up high as I'm a climber but last night certainly brought thoughts of "this is gonnae hurt" to my mind. My dad never understood my love for rock-climbing and he thought that me doing winter-climbing on ice and snow was socially irresponsible. :roll:

I got blown off the top of a marquee in Ullapool once in the middle of the night in a gale force storm trying to stop it tearing itself to bits. All the time I was skidding down the canvas I was thinking "this is going to hurt" luckily I landed flat on my back and just winded myself badly. Much to the amusement of the bassas I was working with, conveniently forgetting I was the only person willing to climb on top of the bloody thing.

Tazio,

nothing like a bit of risk-taking to make you appreciate life.
I used to get an extreme buzz when climbing at my technical limit, sometimes kept me going for days after just thinking about it.

Are you in Electriclarryland at the moment? :cool:

Tazio":1nxflgyn said:
old_coyote_pedaller":1nxflgyn said:
Tazio,
Are you in Electriclarryland at the moment? :cool:

HELP!! I'm being stalked :oops:

Rest easy. :cool:
Nae stalkin involved, just a coincidence that KDS had link to the Jambos site because both were in agreement about the club that must not be named fans in bother wi' the Polis. :shock:

kaiser":1xjvzb1u said:
jimihendrix":1xjvzb1u said:
kaiser":1xjvzb1u said:
old_coyote_pedaller":1xjvzb1u said:
mikee":1xjvzb1u said:

WHIT?

VFIT?

Eh ?

EIN?

wtf5.jpg

Back