Raleigh RSP Titanium

cherrybomb":y225vmso said:
Now that's my kind'a bike.

Well done dude. :cool:

What a transformation, I wouldn't have looked twice at this if I saw the ebay listing... and now it looks the Dogs ! full echo Cherrybombs comments above.

I could quite easily sling my leg over and rid off on this, only thing I'd change is the postion of the saddle by slidding it back a tad.

Of course its all in the legs, but it looks fast just standing still

Thats a couple of Raleighs now that I've seen that I'd love to own.... Christ one day I might say that about a Klein :shock:

Re: RSP

Fudd":kmvzwogy said:
Thanks again for all the comments :D

Here's the link to the ebay ad - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300825682801? ... 1438.l2648

RSP1_zps40fb4187.jpg

W.T.F was all that Blue and Red about.... Thank god you have better taste/style :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's awesome, really shows the frame off properly when it's not drowned in all that red and blue.

Inspires me to get back on track with my own Torus. :oops:

I used to have one of these BITD. I purchased it new from Evans with a full STX groupset. However, there followed many visits to Recycle in Penge for nice bits and then time spent working on Cycling Today saw the STX disappear. Final spec included Middleburn, Ringle and XTR. I only sold it when I got my Roberts DB and started riding that all the time. Shame really, as the Torus was a really nice ride.

Re: RSP

Wold Ranger":dyoyyg6o said:
Much underrated frames these, look for a set of UGLI forks and a USE post and RSP stem, Not keen on the Ugly Syncros parts.

I quite like the Syncros parts - they look stylish and quality. :)

But each to their own I suppose.

One last thing I'd add - just to finish it off.

A Genuine Raleigh round 'Herons Head' RSP badge! :)

And no wonder why I tend to miss these, on eBay I tend to search for Raleigh, Raleigh RSP, raleigh Titanium - but it seems these aren't listed with the name raleigh anywhere near the description.

Latest posts

Back