What's up in the UK?

Well it's a Belgian Bun, and so far it seems this is a subject we all agree on. Apart from the author of the thread. I cannot assume anything apart from that they think Ass Flange is big news in the UK right now. Could not be further from the truth. No matter how big you make his picture.

highlandsflyer":10weo5tb said:
Well it's a Belgian Bun, and so far it seems this is a subject we all agree on. Apart from the author of the thread. I cannot assume anything apart from that they think Ass Flange is big news in the UK right now. Could not be further from the truth. No matter how big you make his picture.

Who's 'they'?

highlandsflyer":2kmq89ha said:
I would love to see the results if they left Ramsay in a room with him overnight after Ass Flange had 'approached' one of Ramsay's kin in their sleep.
This sentence shows exactly how little you know about the actual case. Might be good for you to read a bit more than just the headlines.

Bram J":2dhnpj73 said:
highlandsflyer":2dhnpj73 said:

Who's 'they'?

The author of this thread.

Bram J":2dhnpj73 said:
highlandsflyer":2dhnpj73 said:
I would love to see the results if they left Ramsay in a room with him overnight after Ass Flange had 'approached' one of Ramsay's kin in their sleep.
This sentence shows exactly how little you know about the actual case. Might be good for you to read a bit more than just the headlines.

Does it? Really?

I assumed from the fact you posted a thread entitled "What's up in the UK" that you thought Assange was still big news. This assumption is in no way unreasonable given that you did so with a large picture of him and no other explanation.

Might be good for me to read up?

There is nothing I have said to indicate I am unfamiliar with the details of the case, merely that I don't give a crap.

Well I thought I didn't give a crap, until I realised there was something I care even less about.

Thanks for your opinion.

Perhaps next time you post a thread you might be polite enough to provide some more information, in order that your intentions can be understood.

We are not mind readers. Thank goodness, I wouldn't really want to get in the mind of someone who eulogises a self serving narcissistic twat like Assange.

Why don't you tell us what you know about the whole affair, if you feel so strongly about it? Give us some amusement.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.
I don't think there are currently any major news stories about Alexander Armstrong.
If there were, I'd be, like, all really upset and that. Standard.

highlandsflyer":33djap7v said:
Bram J":33djap7v said:

Who's 'they'?

Bram J":33djap7v said:

Does it? Really?

I assumed from the fact you posted a thread entitled "What's up in the UK" that you thought Assange was still big news. This assumption is in no way unreasonable given that you did so with a large picture of him and no other explanation.

There is nothing I have said to indicate I am unfamiliar with the details of the case, merely that I don't give a crap.

Well I thought I didn't give a crap, until I realised there was something I care even less about.

Thanks for your opinion.

Perhaps next time you post a thread you might be polite enough to provide some more information, in order that your intentions can be understood.

We are not mind readers. Thank goodness, I wouldn't really want to get in the mind of someone who eulogises a self serving narcissistic twat like Assange.

Why don't you tell us what you know about the whole affair, if you feel so strongly about it? Give us some amusement.

I posted this picture to prove a point to a friend.
Monday I was in a bar when this topic came up. I told my friend I would post a topic on Assange just to show what venomous comments it would produce. I didn't write anything down to make sure the topic started out neutral.
The title was complete randomness, I didn't think anyone would read so much into it.
You Brits did great.
Thanks for being so overly sensitive.
Sincerely,
Bram

Bram J":sfvjcksm said:
highlandsflyer":sfvjcksm said:

Who's 'they'?

Does it? Really?

Thanks for your opinion.

I posted this picture to prove a point to a friend.
Monday I was in a bar when this topic came up. I told my friend I would post a topic on Assange just to show what venomous comments it would produce. I didn't write anything down to make sure the topic started out neutral.
The title was complete randomness, I didn't think anyone would read so much into it.
You Brits did great.
Thanks for being so overly sensitive.
Sincerely,
Bram

Weirdo

Back